** EASY APPLICATION: **
1. Submit your nails consisting of on the surface to get rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat - treatment with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - treatment. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - treatment. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if needed.
5. Apply leading coat - treatment. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to eliminate residue.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, examine if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an emery board or a cuticle pushier to eliminate softened gel.
Peel off easily?
(1)It is important that you can not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle otherwise it absolutely will be simple to peel off.
(2)Without utilizing a nail file to dehydrate your nail make the nail surface dry and rough.
(3)Different brand base coat used with our brand gel that MAY affect its compatibility.
Please examine the wattage of your lamp. Are you just treating for 30 seconds?
Base coat treated for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Leading coat - 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key, ensure the brush don't have too much on it before starting the strokes.
PACKAGE: 6 bottles gel nail polish (8ml/bottle)
REMINDER: Cure under UV/LED nail dryer lamp
Painting 2 coats that can achieve its true colours
With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable
TIPS: Every layer should be thinner, make sure the brush don't have too much gels on it before starting the strokes.