Please choose from the options above to see price and availability.
1. Submit your nails consisting of on the surface to get rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat - remedy with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 minutes, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - remedy. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - remedy. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if needed.
5. Apply leading coat - remedy. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to get rid of residue.
WAYS TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, inspect if ready if not leave a couple of minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to get rid of softened gel.
(1 )It is important that you can not have actually the polish connected to skin or cuticle otherwise it definitely will be easy to peel.
(2 )Without using a nail file to dehydrate your nail make the nail surface dry and rough.
(3 )Different brand base coat utilized with our brand gel that MAY influence its compatibility.
Please inspect the wattage of your lamp. Are you only treating for 30 seconds?
Base coat treated for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Leading coat - 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Using every thin coat is the secret, make sure the brush don't have excessive on it prior to beginning the strokes.