** EASY APPLICATION: **
1. File your nails consisting of on the surface area to get rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat - remedy with LED or UV light. (UV light for 1 minutes, LED light for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - remedy. (UV light for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - remedy. (UV light for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply top coat - remedy. (UV light for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 secs)
6. Clean nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
THE BEST WAYS TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Action 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, examine if all set if not leave a couple of minutes more.
Action 3: Use an emery board or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
( 1 )It is essential that you can not have actually the polish connected to skin or cuticle otherwise it absolutely will be simple to remove.
( 2 )Without using a nail file to dehydrate your nail make the nail surface area dry and rough.
( 3 )Different brand name base coat utilized with our brand name gel that MAY affect its compatibility.
Please examine the wattage of your light. Are you just curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat treated for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Leading coat - 60 secs.
Clean with alcohol cotton ball.
Using every thin coat is the secret, make certain the brush don't have excessive on it before starting the strokes.
PACKAGE: 6 bottles gel nail polish (10ml/bottle)
Painting 2 coats that can achieve its true colours
Reminder: Cure under UV lamp or LED lamp
Guarantee: With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable
TIPS: Every layer should be thinner, make sure the brush don't have too much gels on it before starting the strokes