** EASY APPLICATION: **
1. File your nails consisting of on the surface to obtain rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if required.
5. Apply leading coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Clean nails with rubbing alcohol to eliminate residue.
WAYS TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Action 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, examine if all set if not leave a few minutes more.
Action 3: Use an emery board or a cuticle pushier to eliminate softened gel.
( 1 )It is essential that you can not have the polish connected to skin or cuticle otherwise it certainly will be easy to peel.
( 2 )Without using a nail file to dehydrate your nail make the nail surface dry and rough.
( 3 )Different brand name base coat utilized with our brand name gel that MAY affect its compatibility.
Please examine the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Leading coat - 60 secs.
Clean with alcohol cotton ball.
Using every thin coat is the key, ensure the brush don't have excessive on it prior to beginning the strokes.
PACKAGE: 6 bottles gel nail polish (10ml/bottle)
REMINDER: Cure under UV/LED nail dryer lamp
Painting 2 coats that can achieve its true colours
With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable
TIPS: Every layer should be thinner, make sure the brush don't have too much gels on it before starting the strokes.