** EASY APPLICATION: **
1. Submit your nails including on the surface to get rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply skim coat - remedy with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 minutes, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - remedy. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - remedy. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if essential.
5. Apply leading coat - remedy. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Clean nails with rubbing alcohol to eliminate residue.
THE BEST WAYS TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Action 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, check if all set if not leave a few minutes more.
Action 3: Use an emery board or a cuticle pushier to eliminate softened gel.
Peel off quickly?
( 1 )It is important that you can not have the polish connected to skin or cuticle otherwise it certainly will be simple to remove.
( 2 )Without using a nail file to dehydrate your nail make the nail surface dry and rough.
( 3 )Different brand skim coat used with our brand gel that MAY affect its compatibility.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you just treating for 30 seconds?
Base coat treated for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Top coat - 60 secs.
Clean with alcohol cotton ball.
Using every thin coat is the secret, ensure the brush do not have too much on it prior to starting the strokes.
PACKAGE: 6 bottles gel nail polish (10ml/bottle)
REMINDER: Cure under UV/LED nail dryer lamp
Painting 2 coats that can achieve its true colours
With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable
TIPS: Every layer should be thinner, make sure the brush don't have too much gels on it before starting the strokes.