** EASY APPLICATION: **
1. File your nails consisting of on the surface area to get rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat - treatment with LED or UV light. (UV light for 1 min, LED light for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - treatment. (UV light for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - treatment. (UV light for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply leading coat - treatment. (UV light for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
THE BEST WAYS TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Action 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, examine if ready if not leave a couple of minutes more.
Action 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Peel off easily?
( 1 )It is important that you can not have the polish connected to skin or cuticle otherwise it absolutely will be simple to peel.
( 2 )Without utilizing a nail file to dehydrate your nail make the nail surface area dry and rough.
( 3 )Different brand base coat utilized with our brand gel that MAY influence its compatibility.
Please examine the wattage of your light. Are you only curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Leading coat - 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key, ensure the brush do not have excessive on it prior to starting the strokes.
PACKAGE: 6 bottles gel nail polish (8ml/bottle)
REMINDER: Cure under UV/LED nail dryer lamp
Painting 2 coats that can achieve its true colours
With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable
TIPS: Every layer should be thinner, make sure the brush don't have too much gels on it before starting the strokes.