** EASY APPLICATION: **
1. Submit your nails consisting of on the surface to get rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat - cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - cure. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if essential.
5. Apply leading coat - cure. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
WAYS TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Action 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, inspect if all set if not leave a couple of minutes more.
Action 3: Use an emery board or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Peel off easily?
( 1 )It is important that you can not have the polish connected to skin or cuticle otherwise it absolutely will be simple to peel off.
( 2 )Without using a nail file to dehydrate your nail make the nail surface dry and rough.
( 3 )Different brand base coat utilized with our brand gel that MAY influence its compatibility.
Please inspect the wattage of your lamp. Are you only treating for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Top coat - 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the secret, make sure the brush do not have too much on it prior to starting the strokes.
Package: 6pcs Gel Nail Polish (8ml/bottle)
Painting 2 coats that can achieve its true colours
Reminder: Cure under UV lamp or LED lamp
Guarantee: With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable
TIPS: Every layer should be thinner, make sure the brush don't have too much gels on it before starting the strokes