** EASY APPLICATION: **
1. File your nails consisting of on the surface area to obtain rid of any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat - treatment with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish - treatment. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish - treatment. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
-- Apply 3rd coat if essential.
5. Apply top coat - treatment. (UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to remove residue.
THE BEST WAYS TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes, inspect if ready if not leave a few minutes more.
Step 3: Use an emery board or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
Peel off quickly?
( 1 )It is crucial that you can not have actually the polish connected to skin or cuticle otherwise it certainly will be easy to remove.
( 2 )Without using a nail file to dehydrate your nail make the nail surface area dry and rough.
( 3 )Different brand name base coat used with our brand name gel that MAY influence its compatibility.
Please inspect the wattage of your lamp. Are you only treating for 30 seconds?
Base coat treated for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat - 60 secs.
Leading coat - 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key, make sure the brush do not have too much on it before starting the strokes.
PACKAGE: 6 bottles gel nail polish (8ml/bottle)+1×8ml base coat+1×8ml top coat
REMINDER: Cure under UV/LED nail dryer lamp
Painting 2 coats that can achieve its true colours
With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable
TIPS: Every layer should be thinner, make sure the brush don't have too much gels on it before starting the strokes.